Most of the time I post blogs to try to talk about our government and the way they manipulate and mislead the american people. Today I want to let you know that I'm not anti-government , I'm not republican or democrat. When I talk negatively about our president or the former presidents of our great nation its not because I think that they don't deserve the position. I have recently been informed of the majority of the issues that I discuss. I truly don't know all the facts and I really can't say that I know first hand that all of this is true , but I do believe that modern times are so much different than when my elders were proud to be americans. I have been and always will be a true patriot. Afterall this is home. I want nothing more than to be free from tyranny and corruption , and I want to be proud to call myself an american. I have always been told that money makes the world go around , but is this the way we should value our existence. Do the morals and values I was taught at a young age , of not lying , not stealing , or not betraying a friend even mean anything anymore?
I have never been interested in politics. I have never trusted anything a politician has ever said. When George Bush Sr said no new taxes that was a lie. When President Clinton said He didn't have relations with Monica Lewinski , that was a lie. When George W Bush said we were invading Iraq to seek weapons of mass destruction , that was a lie. I ask all of you when will the lies stop? Howdo we know who or what to believe? How can we continuously elect liars to lead this nation of decent people? Why do we continue to vote with an electronic system of voting that every four years there's controversy of corruption. I say we consider Ron Pauls Idea of banning the electronic vote. Go back to the old way of writing it down , that way there can be no manipulation in the system.
Is it possible that our elected leaders are pre-determined by higher power? All elected officials are members of david rockefellers group the bilderburg group. Imagine these strangers being put in office not by our votes but by a few elite that put them in power to benefit their well-being.I don't want people to get the wrong idea that I'm some sort of conspirator contributing to contoversy , I just want the truth. I want fairness and equlity. I don't want to fear my home because of the greedy. The rich only want power. If they obtain this power and use it without the consideration of its inhabitants the possibilities of domination are endless. Like I said before all great pwers throughout history have sought global continuity imagining world conquest in search of more power. When will we be able to trust those who determine our fates as free americans
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment